Yes (Section 14.01 of Rev. Proc. 2015-14). If not required to switch because of §448 (i.e., gross receipts are too high), the taxpayer uses change number #122. If required to change because of §448, use change number #123. 
The change requires an §481(a) adjustment and one copy of Form 3115 must be filed with the taxpayer's timely filed (including extensions) federal income tax return for the year of the change. Another copy of the signed Form 3115 must be sent to the address in the Form 3115 instructions