Q:  Where and How can I track the status of my federal and state return?

A:  Heyer & Associates EA PA, has enabled a link to assist you with that question.  All you need to do is click on this link:  https://www.heyerinc.com/client-resources/refund-tracker/.  

Make sure to have the following handy:

  1. Your Tax Return
  2. Filing Status (Married, Single, etc)
  3. Social Security Number of main tax payer
  4. The exact amount of your refund

If you have any questions, give us a call at 786-693-9358 or email us at support@heyerinc.com